|Last Updated: 01/04/2012|
|Executive Sales & Marketing Rep||Los Angeles||Outside Sales||8:30am - 5:00pm||Open||Michael Kern|
|Direct Legal Support, Inc. is a highly diversified service company since 1961. We have been serving our customers for 48 years and have exciting plans to grow for years to come in legal support. We are looking for bright, talented individuals to join our team. If you enjoy working hard in an informal, friendly environment and are ready to help change the way people exchange legal information, please check out our job listings.If you are interested in any of these positions, send a resume to email@example.com. Please place your resume in the body of the email.DESCRIPTION & DUTIESExecutive Sales & Marketing Representative:
Capacity of Employment involves Sales & Marketing, Solicit & Service new clients, Develop and maintain relationships, Investigates and resolves customer problems, increase sales, follow-up on sales leads, gathers and communicates new customer data and other sales data of customers into computer database, attend trade shows when required and obtain new sales leads to market to the legal industry.
Executive Sales & Marketing Representative:
The Judicial Assignments and Contact Information for the Spring Street Courthouse has been announced that Los Angeles Superior Court civil courtrooms will begin hearing cases at the Spring Street Court house, located at 312 N. Springs Street, Los Angeles on April 16, 2018. For the latest Court Judicial Assignments and Contact information, please see the official court notice.Read more
The Los Angeles Superior Court will begin hearing cases at the Spring Street Courthouse, located at 312 N. Spring St., Los Angeles, 90012, on April 16, 2018. The complex litigation program will relocate from the Central Civil West Courthouse. Personal injury, settlement and some trial and long cause trial courts will relocate from the Stanley Mosk Courthouse. Click to LA Continue ReadingRead more
The Los Angeles Superior Court Probate division will implement MANDATORY electronic filing (e-Filing) for probate cases effective June 5, 2017. As of that date, documents filed in the Probate Division must be filed electronically through an electronic filing service provider (with a few exceptions). Direct Legal Support will continue to accommodate both LASC Probate e-Filings and hard copy submissions from the exemptions Continue ReadingRead more
Mandatory Forms Required for all Los Angeles Superior Court Probate Filings for both initial and subsequent filing Effective May 2, 2016, all documents filed in a case already established with the Los Angeles Superior Court Probate Division must be filed with the designated Probate Division Subsequent Document Filing Cover Sheet (PRO 037). Also effective May 2, 2016, the Probate Case Cover Sheet Continue ReadingRead more
The U.S. Constitution requires that no person is deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of the law. In accordance with due process, the process server performs an important function of protecting the defendant's rights by providing him/her with legal notice of a lawsuit/legal proceeding filed against them.Read more
- ► 2018 (2)
- ► 2017 (1)
- ► 2016 (3)
- ► 2015 (15)
- ► December (1)
- ► November (2)
- ► August (3)
- ► June (1)
- ► April (1)
- ► March (1)
- ► February (2)
- ► January (4)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► December (3)
- ► November (4)
- ► October (4)
- ► September (3)
- ► August (3)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (5)
- ► April (4)
- ► March (3)
- ► February (5)
- Search Trends of Process Server, Process Service, and Process Serving
- San Bernardino Superior Court New Courthouse Location and Reorganization
- Writ Levy Procedures Change At Orange County Sheriff Office In CA
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. Top 4 Service of Process Tips
- North District to Resume Handling Unlimited Cases for Personal Injury
- ► January (3)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► December (7)
- Stanley Mosk Courthouse Personal Injury Court Reservation System
- Bakersfield's Crime Rate Outpaces California and Country
- Los Angeles Courts Collect Court Reporter Fees in Family and Probate Cases
- New Requirements For CA Sheriff's Instructions On Electronic Issued Writs
- How Advances in Technology Has Impacted the Legal Services Support Industry
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. Provides Good Customer Service
- Service of Process Through Social Media Channels | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- ► November (1)
- ► October (6)
- Paralegal Associations in California
- Client Receives Excellent Customer Service | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- What You Need to Know About Skip Tracing | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- California Proofs of Service | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- Why You Shouldn't Avoid Service of Process in California | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- Drop Service of Process in California
- ► September (4)
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. Provided Excellent Customer Service for Service of Process
- California Small Claims Court Service of Process | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- Registered Process Servers: What You Need to Know About California Law
- New Gov. George Deukmejian Courthouse Opens in Long Beach Sept. 9, 2013
- ► August (3)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (7)
- 3 Things to Consider When Hiring a Process Server
- Judicial Council to Consider E-filing and Service in Civil Cases
- L.A. Superior Court Eliminates Jobs and Hundreds of Employees Affected
- Los Angeles Superior Court New Piloted Online Court Reservation System
- Los Angeles Superior Court | No Longer Provides Court Reporters
- L.A. Superior Court Judges Elect New Court Executive Officer/Clerk
- Orange County Superior Court - Signature Issues For E-Filing Documents
- ► May (4)
- ► April (7)
- Enforcement of Judgment - How to Locate a Judgment Debtor's Assets
- L.A. County Court System | Court Reporter Layoff
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. Goes Beyond Clients Expectations!
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. is committed to their Clients in order to get the job done!
- 4 Things to Consider When Hiring a Court Reporter in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Superior Court ADR Services Closure | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- Why You Should Use a Registered Process Server | Direct Legal Support, Inc.
- ► March (6)
- Tips For Serving Apartments and Gated Communities
- Learn How to Find Anyone Through Skip Tracing
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. is Quick and Responsive to it's Clients Requests
- Can Service of Process Be Achieved Through Facebook ?
- Los Angeles Superior Court ADR Services to Close Effective March 11, 2013
- Los Angeles Superior Court Consolidation Plan Effective March 18, 2013
- ► February (5)
- ► January (6)
- How to Perform a Writ of Execution Levy in California
- Substitute Service of Process in California
- Los Angeles Superior Court Consolidation and Reduction of 2013
- California Trial Courts Proposed Budget Reductions By Governor
- California Legislature Makes Significant Changes to Deposition Practice
- California Bank Levy & Attachments Requires Central Location to Serve
- ► December (7)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► December (8)
- California Witness Fees Increase, Effective January 1, 2013
- California County Recorder's Fee Increases - Effective Jan 1, 2013
- Orange County Mandates e-filing for all Civil Cases - January 1, 2013
- California Court Holiday Schedule for December 2012
- San Bernardino Courts Cost Cutting Measures for in 2013
- Court Holiday Calendar 2013
- 2013 Civil Code of Procedure Classes in San Diego, CA
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Increases Fees - Effective November 21, 2012
- ► November (1)
- ► October (8)
- Federal and State Courts Closed for Thanksgiving Nov 22 & 23, 2012.
- Federal and State courts Closed Monday, November 12, 2012 for Veterans Day.
- New President for California Association of Legal Support Professionals
- Los Angeles Superior Court Elects New Presiding Judges, Effective January 1, 2013
- Ventura County Court Holiday Closures - Starting November 21, 2012
- Federal and State courts will be closed Monday, October 8th, 2013 for Columbus Day.
- San Diego Superior Court Close Civil Courtrooms in East and South County 11- 2012
- Orange County Court Offers One Month Grace Period for E-Filing of New Civil Cases
- ► September (3)
- ► August (6)
- What is a Skiptrace?
- Direct Legal Support, Inc., Offers Court Reporting for Trials and Depositions in California!
- See What Our Fast And Efficient California Process Server Can Do For You!
- Orange County Harbor Justice Court - No Night Court Hearings For Small Claims 10-2012
- Effective October 1, 2012 - West Justice Center - No longer accepts Civil or Small Claims Cases
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. makes Top 25 Process Servers to Follow on Twitter!
- ► July (6)
- Effective: September 1, 2012 - Tulare Superior Court to Close Division
- Effective: September 3, 2012 - San Diego Superior Court to Reduce Business Office Hours
- Effective July 30, 2012 - Orange County West Justice Center moves Writs & Abstract Division to Central Justice Center
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. provides diligent effort to service clients request
- Direct Legal Support, Inc. Performs Outstanding Service!
- Los Angeles Superior Court Fees Increase - Effective June 10, 2012
- ► June (8)
- What is Service of Process?
- Effective June 27, 2012 - New California Statewide Superior Court Fees Signed Governor
- Effective June 22, 2012 - Civil Operations' Changes Announced at Mosk Courthouse
- Everyone went above and beyond at Direct Legal Support, Inc.!
- Effective January 1, 2013 - Proposed Changes to the San Diego Superior Court Rules and Fees
- Effective June 25, 2012, Ventura County Superior Court - No Longer provides Official Court Reporters
- Effective June 15, 2012 - Los Angeles Superior Court Announces Budget Cuts Affecting 431 Employees
- Effective June 1, 2012 - Alameda County Superior Court No Longer Provides Court Reporters
- ► May (11)
- Effective July 30, 2012 - Orange County Superior Court to Reduce Operating Hours for all Branches
- Effective June 29, 2012 - Notice of Intent To Destroy Select, Eligible Superior Court Civil Cases
- Effective June 1, 2012, the Local Rules of the US District Court Central District will be amended
- Excellent service - great experience with your firm!
- Appellate Court Ruling Regarding Due Diligence in a Eviction Case
- Effective June 15, 2012 - Mosk Courthouse’s Probate Division Announces Dept. 99 Closure
- Effective June 1, 2012 - LA Central Court's Family Law Annouces Initial Hearings Schedule For OSC, Motions and Requests for Orders
- Stop Marketing Clients in a Down Economy?
- Effective June 21, 2010 - Ventura Superior Court Implements New Counter Filing Procedures
- More Cuts Expected to CA Court System Already Reeling From Ax
- Effective June 1, 2012 - Northeast District (Pasadena) Changes Distribution of Civil Cases
- ► April (7)
- Effective May 15, 2012 - North Central District Changes Distribution of Limited Civil Cases, Filings and Hearings
- Effective April 30, 2012 - Malibu Courthouse Limited Civil, Unlawful Detainer & Small Claims Cases To Be Filed in Santa Monica
- Effective April 30, 2012 - Beverly Hills Courthouse’s Unlawful Detainer Cases To Be Filed in Santa Monica Courthouse
- Effective 6/25/12 - Ventura County Superior Court Announces Simi Valley Courthouse Closure
- Effective 5/15/12 - LA Superior Court Announces Courtroom Closures & Layoffs
- Effective, May 1, 2012, Pomona Courthouse New Limited Civil Filings - Transfers to West Covina Court
- 3/2/12 - Assembly Bill 1208 - The right choice for California Courts?
- ► March (4)
- Effective April 2, 2012 North Central District - Family Law Filings/Hearings to Pasadena and Van Nuys Courthouses
- 4/1/12 - Orange Superior Court - Transfers Civil Cases from Harbor(Newport Beach) to Laguna Hills Court
- Proof of Service Done Correctly the First Time!
- 3/30/12 – Court Holiday – Cesar Chavez Day
- ► February (4)
- ► January (9)
- Feb 1, 2012 Santa Clarita Civil Court Reassigned to Chatsworth Court
- 1/30/12 - Ventura Reassignment East County Civil Law Judges and Clerk's Operations
- Dependable, Trustworthy & Well Informed
- 1/10/12 - Direct Legal Support, Inc. Attends SFVLS Meeting
- E-file in Orange County Courts
- January 16, 2012 - California Federal & State Court Holiday
- New California Law - Senate Bill 459 (SB 459)
- New Orange County Local Family Rule Effective January 1, 2012
- New Judicial Council Forms Effective 1-1-12
- ► December (8)
- ► 2011 (3)